Strong brand and market position
- We are #2 in the equipment rental market in Europe
- We are #1 in modular space in the Nordic countries
Shape and Share strategy for sustainable growth and profitability
- Our solid financial position enables us to capture emerging business and growth opportunities.
- We aim for both organic and inorganic growth and strive for a leading position in our chosen markets.
- We are well prepared to expand and scale up our business models as well as create game-changing offerings as a source of profitable growth.
- Our strong innovation culture helps us create services and solutions that support the success of our customers.
Stable dividend payer
- Our profit distribution target is to pursue stable profit distribution and pay about 40% of earnings per share as dividends.
Growing markets driven by megatrends
- Migration, urbanisation, demographic changes and resource scarcity drive the demand for sustainable rental services and solutions and have a positive impact on the operating environment of the equipment rental and modular space businesses.
- Digitalisation creates new opportunities for efficient professional sharing and promotes the development of the sharing economy, where rental is preferred over ownership for both environmental and economic reasons.
Leading the digital revolution in equipment rental
- Our business model is based on the responsible sharing of sustainable solutions and resources, and our vision is Shared Resources Simplified.
- Digitalisation is one of the single most important enablers of more efficient and easy sharing of rental solutions. We have taken a leading role in utilising and developing the opportunities of digitalisation in the professional rental business.
The Board of Directors pursue Modular Space’s separation
During 2018 Cramo assessed strategic alternatives for its Modular Space business, Cramo Adapteo, since the modular space business has limited synergies with the equipment rental business. The objective of this assessment was to maximise long-term shareholder value for Cramo’s shareholders. Based on the outcome of the assessment, in December 2018 the Board of Directors of Cramo decided to pursue a spin-off of the company’s Modular Space business to Cramo’s existing shareholders. The transaction and separate listing are expected to take place on Nasdaq Stockholm by no later than the third quarter of 2019.